Everyone knows that winter time is a time when you get a cold. This may not apply to everyone, but I know that my nose definitely starts to run around this time of year. If you just have a head cold, and decide to take a sick day, it’s definitely hard to stay occupied during the never ending day! Here are a few ways that could help you fill your time:
- Pinterest. I absolutely love Pinterest. I could spend every day on it if I could! It is a great way to see anything from creative DIYs or cute fashion looks. If you decide to take a look, go ahead and give me a follow here
- Netflix. I mean, who doesn’t love Netflix? I definitely do, so here are a few “binge worthy” shoes that I would recommend: Gilmore Girls and Friends (if you’re looking for a feel good kinda show!) Revenge and The Crown (if you’re looking for something on the more serious side) and Last but not least, Grey’s Anatomy a perfect mix of serious/nail biter and funny!
- Read. I know reading isn’t for everyone, but if you have some books laying around, you might as well put them to good use!
- Rest and Stay Hydrated. I know this may not keep you occupied, but the trick to getting better fast, is to stay hydrated, and get plenty of sleep.
- Lastly, take a shower or bath. This is my go- to thing to do when I’m sick. I tend to want to take a bath more than a shower just because it is extremely relaxing! Also, if you have any bath bombs, or bubble baths use them! My bath bombs form lush are a must have for long baths. If you haven’t tried one before, go ahead and check them out on their website.
I hope this helped you get some ideas on what to do on a sick day!