Since I’m still in school, I don’t get the chance to travel much. When I do, I have a few must haves that I take with me. This is more geared towards traveling long distances. (car or plane) This post is sort of a “collab” post with Kate from fromanamericangirl. She’s posting her travel essentials too, so be sure to check her out!
- Vera Bradley Duffel Bag: This bag is AMAZING! Sadly, this bag isn’t available anymore from Vera Bradley, but they still make bags like this. They’re just the average weekender. But seriously, if you don’t have a good weekender, definitely consider looking at these!
- Birkenstocks: I love these shoes. They are super comfortable. They are more of a summer/spring kind of shoes, but I’m that person, who if I’m travelling will wear socks with them. Haha silly right?!
- Notebook: This is so helpful to have around. If I have an idea I can just pull out my notebook and jot it down! I definitely write new blog ideas in my notebook. I’m also a planner, so I write my plans down as well!
- Vera Bradley Blanket: This blanket is something I just throw in my bag without even thinking. The quality of this blanket is so great. It’s so soft, and it’s a queen size, so super practical.
- Sunglasses: Sunglasses are mainly for when you’re on a car/ road trip. Having these in the car make riding in the car so much more enjoyable.
- Water Bottle: I love my Camelbak water bottle. They’re so good for traveling because they are spill proof. I love this water bottle dearly, but I’m looking in to getting a s’well bottle. Let me know if you have one, and any tips!
That’s all for today! Let me know of any other travel essentials, I would love to hear them!